Accounts Receivable & inventory control, $20K, Retail
$240000 / month
Yau Tsim Mong District
10 January 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a worldwide known US brand, they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant, responsible for accounts receivable and inventory control.
- Handle accounts reconciliation functions (Debt collection and aging follow-up)
- Assist in month-end closing and reports including balance sheet schedule and WIP report
- Monitoring the stock movement and prepare reconciliation and adjustment
- Assist in the annual audit and stock take
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years experience in accounting, retail industry preferred
- SAP experience is a plus
- Good fluent English and Cantonese
- Short notice preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.