Administration Assistant/ 25-30k/ Asset Management
HK$25,000.00 - HK$30,000.00 / month
Yau Tsim Mong District
11 September 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a major Chinese alternative asset management firm based in Beijing, China. And they specialize in private equity, venture capital and credit products. Our client invests across a range of sectors and regions. As of March 2015, they manage over RMB 100 billion of investor capital across its various investment platforms.
- Organize travel itineraries and logistics incl. flight, visa, hotel and local transport
- Manage and update executives' calendars with meeting and travel details
- Send and update meeting invites, provide relevant dial-in details to external and internal parties whenever it is necessary
- Reserve meeting facilities for local and overseas meetings
- Check meeting room status
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate meeting rooms if receptionist is away
- Arrange testing of upcoming VCs with IT and clients
- Print and bind presentation materials
- Prepare expenses reports
- Arrange outgoing courier and update delivery status to senders
- Support and coordinate corporate events
- Provide support to Office Admin for any corporate events that take place in HK
- Maintain good stock of executives' name cards, arrange re-printing if needed
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word processing
- Pro-active, mature, responsible, hard-working, willing to learn and a team player
- Attentive to details, well-organized and self-motivated
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300