Business Analyst / Financial Analyst - FMCG
Location : Yau Tsim Mong District
Post Date : 22 November 2017
Our client is a well-known FMCG leader with global business operations and strong brand portfolios, they are currently looking for a Business Analyst / Financial Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to Business Controller, you would be responsible for performing annual budget, and rolling forecast including P&L and B/S for APAC regions. You are expected to prepare various financial analysis for evaluating the business performance such as Sales/Product/Margin/Cost analysis. In addition, you are also required to develop pricing strategies for current products and new product launch and other ad hoc analysis.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 2+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, preferably Retail/FMCG industry
- Strong self-motivation and personal integrity, with good analytical skills
- Proficient in SAP will be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,