HR & Admin Assistant/ 20k/ International Procurement
$18,000.00 - $20,000.00 / month
Yau Tsim Mong District
3 June 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a Japanese multinational conglomerate headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Its diversified products and services include information technology and communications equipment and systems, electronic components and materials, power systems, industrial and social infrastructure systems, consumer electronics, household appliances, medical equipment, office equipment, as well as lighting and logistics.
- Maintain the smooth operation of general administration in office e.g. assets/inventory management, admin expenses control, company car arrangement, non-trade vendors' management, guest greeting, etc.
- Coordinate business travel arrangement including transportation and accommodation for HK employees, guest and VIP
- Handle spend management reporting and analysis
- Participate in and organize company activities e.g. CSR activities, company functions and meetings
- Operate and maintain the Security Alarm System to assure office security
- Occasional outside work/ work on Saturday may need as per admin. operation needs
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by direct report manager
- Support leave and attendance management
- Administrate staff insurance and fringe benefits
- Prepare HR letters and reports
- Facilitate in implementing corporate training programs
- Organize staff activities and clerical support in HRA
- Degree holder in business-related disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Administration and HR functions in which prior experience gained from Japanese companies, MNC or sizable companies is an asset
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Mandarin, with knowledge in Japanese is preferable but not a must
- Good knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge in HRIS and Employment Ordinance or related regulations is an advantage
- Able to work independently, enthusiastic, can-do attitude, well organized and attentive to details
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidate with less relevant experience can be considered for Assistant HRA Officer Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300