IT Resourcing Manager 55-65k-6 months rolling contract
$55000 - 65000 / month
Yau Tsim Mong District
19 January 2018
Our client is one of the most prestigious investment banking group providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for an IT Resourcing manager under their Procurement team
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Support vendor sourcing, contract negotiations and executions for the IT department in Hong Kong office
- Support the management of all aspects of the supplier lifecycle through strategy, business engagement, tender, negotiation and contract management, ensuring the best interests of the bank are served in managing Agreements.
- Manage tendering and direct negotiation with qualified suppliers and provide support in analysis and reporting. Collaborating with in-house Legal experts to negotiate and implement best contractual terms and conditions
- Lead commercial analysis, negotiations and vendor lifecycle management by adhering to Category Plans
- Engage and communicate effectively with internal customers and external suppliers to deliver accurate, clear and concise advice for effective supplier engagement and sourcing solutions implementation.
- Provide professional procurement support to internal customers
- Identify and contribute to savings target
- Maintain accurate contract records and timely management of expired/expiring contracts
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- Complex service based sourcing experience in a regulated industry context is highly desirable.
- Relevant working experience in procurement, contract management and third party supplier management.
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- High communications proficiency in English is required
- Strong project implementation, coordination and financial analysis skills preferred.
- Previous experience of successfully operating in a matrix management role within a global/large corporate environment is desirable
- University degree or above. Business, Procurement & Supply Chain Management or Law professional qualification / degrees preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Immediately available is preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.