Personal Assistant, Hedge Fund, 20k
Location : Yau Tsim Mong District
Post Date : 09 November 2017
Our client is an independent investment firm founded in 2000 and based in Hong Kong. The firm manages investment funds focused on the Asia Pacific region for global institutional investors. This role will cover a wide range of roles, and will require someone who is experienced, articulate and motivated.
- Team Secretary
- Support the Executive Directors daily schedule, meeting arrangement, travel arrangement and expanses claims
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, minutes, as well as meeting and presentation materials
- General secretarial support to the team if needed
- Order all office supplies & maintenance (business card, stationary, water supply, copy machines, carpet cleaning, pest control, all maintenance issue, etc), Issue cheque & TT
- Arrange & make required orders, such as stationery, distill water, courier, mailing & copying machine meters report, seasonable decoration, etc.
- Need to liaise with external IT vendors on different IT matters
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven experience of providing confidential Executive support to Senior Management in Multi - National environment.
- Advance level of working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to communicate confidentially and effectively at all levels with experience of dealing with internal and external customers / clients.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,