Portfolio Manager (150k+) 12 months renewal contract
Location : Yau Tsim Mong District
Post Date : 15 February 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for portfolio managers that have domain knowledge in compliance and has experience in managing large portfolio of large scale projects
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Experience in managing regional scaled programs/portfolio
- Internal and external stakeholder management across all levels
- Oversee scheduling, budgeting, progress of the program
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 15 years of work experience in the financial institutions (banking or insurance background preferred)
- Experience in managing portfolio which consists of multiple large scale programs and projects,
- Domain knowledge in compliance
- Strong communication skills which able to communicate across all levels within an organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to drive your team and is result oriented
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road