Download Your Exclusive Salary Guide
The Robert Half 2015 Hong Kong Salary Guide allows you to determine salary levels for employees, plan payroll and recruitment budgets and stay up to date with the latest employment trends emerging in Hong Kong today.
Download the salary guide for average salary ranges across a number of sectors, the anticipated year-on-year salary increases and commentary on the current hiring environment or submit your CV today.
Finance & Accounting
Economic and business sentiments remain positive in Hong Kong and companies are placing renewed emphasis on securing and retaining top finance and accounting
The recruitment market for banking and financial services was extremely active in 2014 and we are expecting heightened activity once again in 2015, across both new and replacement roles.
Businesses in Hong Kong are looking to either expand their IT capabilities or transform business units, driving hiring intentions.
How to negotiate your next pay rise
Navigating through the minefield of salary negotiation can be tricky. The key is to be prepared and not let your emotions get the better of you.
Watch our quick video highlighting practical tips on how you can use the Robert Half 2015 Salary Guide to successfully negotiate your salary.
- 87% of Hong Kong CFOs are confident about economic growth
- 83% of Financial Services leaders expressed confidence in Hong Kong’s growth prospects
- 74% of CIOs are confident about economic growth
- 93% of CFOs are challenged to find skilled accounting and finance talent
- Nearly all (99%) financial services companies are facing a challenge finding skilled talent
- Finding the right talent will be a challenge for 92% of CIOs in Hong Kong
- Retaining top staff is on the minds of 85% of CFOs in Hong Kong
- 97% of Financial Services leaders are concerned with retaining quality talent
- A desire to retain existing top staff have 80% of CIOs losing sleep