30-40K database support (bank)
$30000 - 40000 / annum
Central and Western District
July 31, 2018
IT and technology
- Provide both application support and development, especially on database systems
- Work closely with the line manager and the team in the continuous improvement of IT application and processes.
- Deliver first level/second level technology application support service to users in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore and India offices.
- Work closely with team members in Asia & Australia on project implementation
- Assist or undertake IT project implementation work as required.
- Perform daily operational duties.
- Use technical expertise and judgement to define and implement technical solutions that support business needs
- Maintain comprehensiveness and accurate IT support information.
- 3-5 years' experience in Technology
- Solid knowledge in ITIL service management standards and best practice, experience in support roles, preferably in financial institutions.
- Strong in database development and design such as MS SQL, SSRS, SSIS, VB
- Familiar with Microsoft products such as Windows, Access and Excel
- Experience in Web/Cloud computing environments, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Good command of English
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong task completion focus, able to deliver to deadlines and complete what is committed
- Being immediately available is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.