75-80K, Infrastructure Manager (buy-side)
HK$70,000.00 - HK$80,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
14 August 2019
IT and technology
A global financial institution focusing on asset management is looking for an Infrastructure Manager. Office in Central.
- Manage a team of engineers to provide user and infrastructure support, as well as to deliver project handling
- Liaise with business stakeholders ensuring the service is of a good quality and understanding their strategic requirements and the impact to IT.
- Develop individuals to maintain succession within the team and keep knowledge pertinent for the infrastructure landscape and strategy
- Develop and maintain a high-performance culture within the team and consistently uplift the team capability with application of KPIs, regular meetings, short- and long-term goals etc.
- Develop a system to manage IT inventory, contracting and operations
- Develop and maintain vendor relationship.
- Technical administration of the HK infrastructure - servers (including MS Active Directory, Exchange Sever, VMWare, IP-phone, Backup etc.)
- Ensure system security & data integrity, including backup, disaster recovery planning and execution
- Maintain IT software and hardware inventory and asset management
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of MCSE / MCP / CCNP/ CCNA preferred
- Min 10 years relevant experience in system management
- Experience in Windows, Networking, IP phone system, storage, backup, ideally automation as well
- Strong knowledge on the fundamentals of networking including TCP/IP and routing protocols.
- Strong knowledge on the fundamentals of IT security.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese/ Cantonese
- Strong troubleshooting skill;
- Analytical, self-initiative and responsible;
- Good communication, time management, planning, organization
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300