Accountant (Entry Level)-International Private Equity Firm
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 November 2017
Our client is a fast growing private equity fund house. To cope with their rapid expansion of investment business, they are now looking for high caliber candidates to join their company.
- Prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepares and reviews financial returns reports to SFC
- Prepare and review internal and external reports for the funds investors and other stakeholders
- Prepare monthly management report and consolidation
- Any other ad hoc assignments assigned by management team
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field
- Prefer 2 years of experience in reporting
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Open to candidate working in Professional firm
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,