ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, TEMP TO PERM, 6 MONTH CONTRACT,
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 November 2017
Our client is a sizable company with an excellent opportunity for a high caliber Accounts Receivable (AR) professional. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and a competitive salary package, this could be a great match for you. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a permanent full-time position. The role is to start immediately.
- Manage full-cycle AR
- Maintain cash receipts journal
- Update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L
- Compiling reports
- Ad-hoc projects when required
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- 2-3 years relevant experience in accounts receivable/ payable
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!!
41 Connaught Road,