Admin Assistant, 25-30k
HKD20000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
6 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global professional services firm, focusing on performance improvement, transaction advisory, forensics and disputes, risk management and other areas, across different industries.
They have a diverse and international culture, and are looking for a Admin Assistant to join their team as an Administrative Assistant. The role will require someone who has good communications across English, Cantonese and Mandarin as they have offices across Shanghai, Korea and Singapore, and someone who is flexible in their duties.
It will encompass office administration, expenses, flights and hotel management, scheduling meetings and conferences, assisting HR team and other matters.
- Assist on incoming calls and ensure accurate transfers
- Handling team travel arrangements and accommodations
- Handling expenses, assisting on accounts and IT team
- Organizing meetings - booking rooms, scheduling appointments, RSVP list, room preparation, gathering information material, etc.
- Coordinating conferences, events, and seminars
- Other administrative routine or sundry duties as required
- To assist in preparation of meeting, reporting and presentation materials
- Assisting on standards of office environment and liaising with building management and vendors
- University graduate
- 3 years or above work experience in administration in a multi cultural environment
- Good English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint,
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and a responsible team-player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300