Administrative Officer, Contract to Perm, Up to 28K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 November 2017
The leading international privately-held financial institution is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Officer. It is a contract role with a strong view to permanency with an attractive package. To start IMMEDIATELY!
- Set and manage the workflow of the section
- Monitor and respond to volumed Facilities and customers' requests
- To arrange travel/accommodation and logistics, including flights, taxis, hotels, arrange entertainment bookings and courier services.
- To maintain administrative and financial records and assist in monitoring the maintenance of office assets
- To provide Provide superior client service
- Ensure timely response to internal and external requests
- To Maintain recorded phone lines; including quarterly verification and reporting
- To Assist team members with day to day activities when needed/ providing backup
- Participate in and seek functional and cross training opportunities as approved by the Manager
- Contribute to Division or Firm process improvement activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline
- Minimum 2 years administrative/clerical experience preferred
- Strong PC skills (Windows XP, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes) spirit
- Able to work with a team and multi-task
- Superior client services skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Solid written and oral communication skills in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Kimberly Chan on 3653 7300 for any enquiries.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,