AML Investigation Manager/Assistant Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 March 2017
Here is an exciting opportunity to expand your career in Credit Risk. Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing company looking for a fast-paced, problem solving analyst to grow their analytics team. This outstanding role will challenge and energise you, providing exposure to all areas of credit risk, strategy development and client relationship management.
- Perform data identification, collection and data cleansing for credit risk modeling.
- Develop, measure and monitor credit risk models for Basel II IRB purposes.
- Validate and calibrate credit risk models.
- Prepare policies and procedures in relation to the development and implementation of credit risk models.
- Prepare various reports and develop credit stress testing programs.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Risk Management or related field.
- Exceptional experience spanning 2-8 years in analytical modelling (required to have built score cards).
- Impressive Credit Risk experience.
- Strong knowledge of coding in SAS, R or SQL.
- Strong skills in Excel macro programming languages.
- Brilliant ability to solve complex problems.
- Basel III IRB credit risk modeling knowledge is a plus.
You are ambitious, with a real passion for analytics. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to strengthen your professional skills and partner management in a rewarding, high visibility environment.
What's on offer?
- Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
- A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
- A fast-paced, high energy working environment.
- The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
- A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road