Analyst Programmer (Oracle PLSQL) - Banking - 35k
$30000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
8 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Develops and implements new programs and systems of moderate complexity
- Prepares program specification and documentation
- Provides technical support to business users and assists them as required to resolve problems and coordinate systems implementation.
- Maintains current technical skills and begins to gain experience in more application systems as well as ability to perform more complex technical analysis and business requirements analysis.
- At least 3 years relevant IT working experience preferable in banking industry
- Database knowledge in ORACLE, DB2, or SQL Server
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300