Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading Insurance Company. In the past couple of year, they are the key players in digital transformation projects in the field using the latest technologies in their frontend, digital, web, mobile platforms. In order to keep up with their digital initiatives in 2019, we are looking for an Application Solution Architect with experience in end-to-end application design experience, preferably in digital platforms, such as web, mobile, AI, CRM, etc. Previous work experience in financial industry is not mandatory.
- Provide guidance for End-To-End System Architectures in all system design aspect
- Enable digital delivery and formulate requirements for RFQ / RFP
- Coordinate technical solution stakeholders including Info Security, Data & API, Legal & Compliance, Business Users
- Align with various workstreams including local BU and Vendor on End-To-End System Design & Implementation activities
- Support Application Solution Lead to develop testing & parallel run strategy, testing plan and execute.
- Analyse, review, recommend and align with various workstreams including local BU and Vendor on detail design of End-To-End System Architecture and Solution, in order to ensure the objectives can be met
- Support the whole application development life cycle to sure quality deliverable
- Assist Supervisor to develop detailed works and resource plans
- Coordinate with various workstreams including local BU and Vendor on related IT activities
- University graduate major in Computer Science
- 8-year relevant working experience in application development with extensive experience in large-scale digital platform, system, and application architecture design
- Previous architecture design experience in any of the following, i.e. frontend, digital, web, mobile, AI, CRM is required
- Familiar with modern digital integration patterns including Tiering design, SOA, micro-services, cloud computing, containerization
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with stakeholders
- The ability to operate effectively in complex program environment and support multi stakeholder information needs would require:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Project Management effectiveness and able to motivate internal and external project team members
- Stakeholder satisfaction through high quality project deliverables
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.