Asset Manager - Fund Operations Assistant Manager [25 - 35K]
$300000 - 420000 / month
Central and Western District
4 January 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a Hong Kong based Asset Manager.
They are currently looking for a Fund Operations Associate to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion.
- Liaise with different parties including custodians, lawyers, fund administrators and brokers in regards of trade matters
- Handle operations duties such as booking trades, investigating trade breaks and performing cash and position reconciliations etc
- Perform cash & stock reconciliations on a daily basis
- Monitor and ensure corporate actions are properly handled
- Prepare regular reports to regulatory bodies and clients when necessary
- Perform due diligence / services review for counterparties
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- 3 years of related working experience in fund operations
- Candidate from fund administrator background is welcome
- Knowledge of mutual funds is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.