Assistant Finance Manager (Group Level)
Post Date : 28 June 2017
Our client is one of the world's leading retail real estate developers based in US, with major growth markets in Asia. They are now seeking for a qualified accountant with at least 4 years of MNC experience.
- Day-to-day accounting functions including month-end closing, internal management reporting and analysis and other ad hoc assignments
- Able to handle full-set of accounting responsibilities
- Prepare and analyses monthly/quarterly/annually budgeting reports.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and account reconciliation
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager
- Preferably a Qualified Accountant
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or any related discipline
- At least 5 years of solid accounting experiences
- Audit trained is a big plus
- Familiarity with US GAAP and IFRS are preferred
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,