Assistant Finance Manager - International Law Firm, 50K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Our Client, which is based in the US, is one of the world's leading legal firm. They have over 2,000 employees worldwide in more than 18 countries. They are now seeking an accounting officer for supporting role.
- Reporting to Financial Controller and leading a team of 2
- Reporting on month-end closing
- Review on AP and AR and billing matters.
- Track and process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures, (e.g. AML policy), on a daily and timely basis.
- Input and verify all accounts payable information from documentation and prepare cheques, TT transfers on a daily basis.
- Perform financial analysis through taking lead in countries forecast and leverage financial simulation and modelling to conduct deep dive analysis to support business steering, operations and management decision.
- Handling month-end reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required
- Must be stable, patience and detailed minded
- Proficient in Elite / CMS system
- Big 4 trained is a plus.
- Must possess at least 3 years of legal experience
- Possess good English communication skills is highly preferable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,