Assistant Finance Manager - Open to Big 4
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Our Client, which is based in the US, is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. They have strong presence over 35 countries worldwide. They are now seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to handle all rounded accounting functions.
- Reporting to Financial Controller and leading a team of 4
- Reporting on month-end closing
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Perform financial analysis through taking lead in countries forecast and leverage financial simulation and modelling to conduct deep dive analysis to support business steering, operations and management decision.
- Track and process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures, (e.g. AML policy), on a daily and timely basis.
- Input and verify all accounts payable information from documentation and prepare cheques, TT transfers on a daily basis.
- Handling month-end reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure all third party disbursements are settled on a timely basis.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required
- Must be stable, patience and detailed minded
- Proficient in excel
- Proficient in ERP is a plus
- Straight big 4 candidates would be considered as Senior Accountant. Big 4 trained plus commercial experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Possess good English communication skills is highly preferable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,