Assistant Manager, Consolidation
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Our client is a leader in the construction industry with strong business growth and they are now looking for an Assistant Manager, Consolidation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you would be responsible for monitoring the financial operations. You are required to perform consolidation of monthly management reports for the APAC regions. Besides, you would also handle interim and annual reports as well as annual results announcement. As an Assistant Manager, Consolidation, you are also expected to conduct ad hoc. tasks such as tax filings.
- Degree in Accountancy/BBA or equivalent disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- At least 8 years of relevant commercial experience with Big4 experience
- Dynamic, independent, strong sense of responsibility and a good team player
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Immediate available is highly desired
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,