Assistant Manager, Internal Auditor- up to 40k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 November 2017
My client is one of the largest US based manufacturer and listed on US stock exchange. Due to increased productivity with the business the opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager, Internal Auditor.
- Responsible for individually completing internal audits of selected areas in the business
- To research and assess how well risk management processes are working and recording the results
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits, attend meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes,
- Frequent travel within Asia Pacific to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with finalist or have a professional accounting bodies
- At least 1 years internal audit commercial experiences from MNC or sizable company
- With audit trained up
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese (Other Asian languages will have an advantage!)
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities with excellent problem-solving skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,