(Avaloq) Client On-Boarding - $20k - $40k HKD per month
HK$20,000.00 - HK$40,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
12 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Review and approve KYC for new client on-boarding for standard sensitive accounts
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection for KYC and other relevant documents in accordance with the prevailing account opening procedures and local regulations. to ensure evidence of each customer's identity and other relevant documents are received in order before account opening.
- Perform quantitative check on New Account Documentation for all clients
- Conduct KYC/CDD review on existing clients through periodic review
- Ensure timely processing of static data updating request
- Ensure all client files are stored and maintained accordingly (electronically and in paper format)
- Support Front Office queries related to client on boarding and client due diligence process
- Prepare regular reports for Management review (account documentation irregularities, monthly statistics)
- 3+ years of experience
- Private banking or Asset Management ops experience
- Data administrator or Data entry experience
- Experience using Avaloq system
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please also send your CV to [email protected]
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300