Business Analyst - 60K (Contract Renewable)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 February 2017
Our client is looking for an outstanding Business Analyst to enrich the internal team developing the IT and Systems agenda to support emerging markets and projects.
You will be documenting and analysing business needs, supporting the creation of robust projects and business cases underpinning the offering. Your exceptional combination of technical and organisational skills will see you work between the core development delivery and analytics function, facilitating planning, working with end users and technology providers, and developing solution designs. Your outstanding experience in information security management systems will come to the fore as you support IT projects through to delivery and implementation, while offering mentorship and project leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Exceptional understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Deep understanding of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Impressive experience working on projects with complex integration and multiple systems data.
- Brilliant communication skills to express complex issues in plain language.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Vision, Word).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road