Business Analyst - 65K (Renewable Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Our client is a dynamic, growth-focused company looking for talented individuals to be a strong functional analyst. This brilliant role is an opportunity to be part of the company's growth journey and bring excellent possibilities to your career.
As the business analyst, you will be responsible to:
- Create cost and benefits analysis business cases for enhancement projects
- Coordinate UAT with testers from various business teams
- Conduct user interviews and forums and provide recommendations on discussed requirements.
- Work closely with users on new functionalities upon successful implementations and integrations.
- Provide additional support after enhancement projects.
- Act as a bridge between vendors, IT and internal company users.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience in multi-system projects at various scales with Agile exposure
- Deep understanding of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Proficiency in writing test plans, users requirements and training materials.
- Brilliant communication skills to express complex issues in plain language.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Vision, Word).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,