Business Analyst-Finance Transformation (up to 60k)-12 mth
$40000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
August 29, 2018
Here is a special opportunity to expand your skill set and achieve your full career potential. Our client is experiencing sustainable, long term growth, and ongoing expansion means your talents as an exceptional Business Analyst - Finance Transformation is needed to drive key initiatives. You will partner with the business partners to perform mapping of Chart of Account and codes blocks.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with project teams and business partners to collect, clarify and translate business requirements.
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps within business process description and collaborate with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex process.
- Provide clarification of requirements to other project team members to assist them in the creation of their specific project deliverables.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience within a bank, preferably banking or insurance.
- Six sigma black belt would be an advantage
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong experience in initiating and managing multiple projects.
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis Methodology.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English
- Immediately available
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.