Head of Infrastructure
$1000000 - 1200000 / month
Central and Western District
3 May 2019
IT and technology
It is a North America-based global leading financial investment service company.
- Lead and direct IT teams to provide quality IT services for corporate lines of business
- Responsible for strategic IT programs and budgeting, in line with group and company business development
- Ensure that IT applications and systems are delivered at a high level and meet the needs of business development
- Ensure that IT office and equipment meet the requirements and keep pace with the latest technology
- Management of different IT projects to ensure the quality of implementation, timely delivery and controllable budget
- Ensure that IT programs meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- Establish and maintain IT systems and workflows to ensure IT internal management, as well as the company's system, network and data security
- Manage and develop new IT solution providers for quality and affordable IT services and applications
- Have extensive experience in different areas of the IT industry, including IT planning, application development, systems management, basic technology, system operation and maintenance, team and internal control management
- Experience in providing Chinese-funded institutions and to work and communicate with different departments of the parent company in the Mainland.
- Full understanding of products and businesses with financial (securities and investment banking)
- Degree or higher education in Computing Science or related area
- At least 10 years of experience in IT, including infrastructure, operations and management
- Related experience in banking and financial industry is a huge bonus
- Extensive experience in supporting and managing enterprise-level, multi-vendor infrastructure
- Extensive experience in managing large-scale projects such as datacenter migration, infrastructure revamp, SAN migration etc.
- Strong knowledge of IT service management (incident, problem, change management)
- Good knowledge of system (Windows, Linux), network, storage administration
- Understanding of the focus of technology and project implementation and understand the technical details as needed
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud technology (as well as scripting languages) is a huge advantage
- Good oral and written Chinese (Mandarin, Simplified Chinese) and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300