Business Analyst one year contract (salary 50k-70k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 April 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a Business Analyst .
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with IT project teams and business partners to collect, clarify and translate business requirements.
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps within business process description and collaborate with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex process.
- Provide clarification of requirements to other project team members to assist them in the creation of their specific project deliverables.
- Effectively engage and manage vendors.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls including reporting.
In order to be qualified for a Business Analyst, for this role you will have the following:
- Extensive experience within a bank, preferably Retail banking.
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong agile experience.
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis Methodology.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,