Business Analyst (salary 50k - 60k) -Rolling 6 mths Contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 December 2017
Here is a special opportunity to expand your skill set and achieve your full career potential. Our client is experiencing sustainable, long term growth, and ongoing expansion means your talents as an exceptional Business Analyst are needed to drive key initiatives. You will partner with the business partners and IT teams, playing an integral role supporting planning and building dynamic, detailed and scalable models. Most importantly, your insights will underpin actionable initiatives and strategies - from idea generation through to implementation - to optimise costs, champion innovation and push the boundaries beyond traditional forecasting.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with IT project teams and business partners to collect, clarify and translate business requirements.
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps within business process description and collaborate with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex process.
- Provide clarification of requirements to other project team members to assist them in the creation of their specific project deliverables.
- Effectively engage and manage vendors.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls such as consolidating budget across different businesses across APAC and follow up closely with them.
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience within a bank, preferably investment banking.
- Experience working with Risk Management and/or Accounting and/or Regulatory Reporting
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong experience in initiating and managing multiple projects.
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis Methodology.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,