Business Analyst -Security services,1 year contract (50-80K)
$50000 - 80000 / month
Central and Western District
August 21, 2018
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a business analyst with experience working in an agile environment.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive the successful delivery of multiple complex change projects.
- Good knowledge of end to end process.
- Assist in the management of the team projects to ensure that they are implemented in line with Group standards, operational and organisational goals, from concept, through the Project Prioritisation process and on to delivery using a structured project management methodology.
- Work independently and with the Operations teams to ensure that department development items are proactively identified, researched, tested and delivered in a cost effective way.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships between operational, technical and Vendor contacts.
- Participate in management, client and prospective client meetings, workshops, reviews and presentations, as required.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Ensure continuous platform development through proactive technology implementation and automation initiatives.
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the traditional and alternative investment industry and surrounding processes;
- 6-10 years experiences working in a financial services operation and/or project management role, of which 2 years should be at Supervisory level;
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a focus on business and/or project management;
- Prior experience in a fund industry project management, systems development or product development role, a distinct advantage
- Proven track record in the delivery of projects on time, within budget and to specification at project and programme management levels;
- Commercial awareness and awareness of key issues/risks in implementing projects within a fund industry operation;
- Excellent analytical skills; pragmatic approach to problem solving & highly developed people management skills;
- Proven leadership, communication, presentation and relationship management skills; To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.