Business Analyst-Top-tier Insurance Company-28k(IMMEDIATE)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 November 2017
Our client is a top-tier financial institute with a strong digital background, google-like work environment, and cutting-edge IT development projects.They are currently working on a list of business transformation projects. This Business Analyst will assist the Solution Delivery Manager to monitor project SDLC and ensure smooth project delivery/implementation through the use of our client's Project Management standards and best practices.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify/manage the critical path of projects and keep track of project schedule milestones.
- Manage key stakeholders' expectations on project deliverables.
- Review project deliverables are provided by various parties according to project plan such as Business Requirement Specification, Technical Specification, Testing Plan & Cases and implementation plan, etc.
- Work closely with application developers, business analysts, infrastructure specialists, etc. on new system or application enhancement projects.
- Monitor project lifecycle with Project Management know-hows.
- Ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established AXA's project, resources and governance standards.
- Keep abreast of latest project management and general enterprise software development approaches / technologies.
- University graduate preferably in IT, Business Studies, Project Management or other related disciplines.
- 3+ years of working experience.
- Experience in solution delivery, preferably in insurance & financial institutions.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills (fluent in both Cantonese and English are a MUST).
- Positive attitude, self- motivated, adaptive to changes.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,