Business Audit/IT Audit, Investment Bank
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 January 2017
If you are looking to build on an already impressive resume as an Internal Auditor, we could have just the role for you. Our client is a leading company looking for your exceptional skills to round out a talented and professional team. Here is a chance to make a valued contribution to internal change, helping to improve business practices and drive innovation with a company that rewards excellence and champions work-life balance. This dynamic position requires working with personnel across all functions of the company and at varying levels of responsibility.
You will be performing internal audits and SOX testing, documenting results and providing support for an informed, objective opinion of risk exposure. Draw on your creative flair and business know-how to design and map the documentation of processes and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure. No two days are ever the same as you assist with the development of audit programs by setting the objective, scope and work program of individual audits and compliance with policies and procedures. Your extraordinary communication skills will shine as you provide recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Professional certification - either CPA, CA or CIA.
- Exceptional public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable.
- Outstanding audit experience spanning at least two years.
- Impressive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting standards.
- Brilliant computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,