Business/Finance Analyst - Oracle Hyperion Finance System
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 June 2017
A listed corporation is urgently looking for an Oracle Finance Business Analyst, initially on a 6 months contract.
- Collect business requirements for the Oracle finance project
- Translate these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Review and edit requirements, specification, business processes, and recommendation related to proposed solution
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedule, cost
- Communicate and apply project standard
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved timely
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Compile weekly reports show progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
In order to qualify for the role of Project Manager - Product Management, you will have the following:
- Solid experience on implementation of Financial modules of Oracle Hyperion Finance System
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Experience on Finance and Accounting a definite advantage
- Implementation experience of other ERP an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,