Collateral Specialist -60K (12m Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Our client is a dynamic, growth-focused company looking for talented individuals to join their collateral project team.
- Drive and execute regional collateral operations projects
- Determine target operating model for collateral operations
- GAP analysis to determine specifications and requirements.
- Work closely with users on new functionalities upon successful implementations and integrations.
- Act as a bridge between stakeholders and internal company users.
You are organised, with a positive, "can do" approach towards customers. You function brilliantly in a dynamic project environment and you're passionate about seeing a project through to completion - on time and on budget.
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least 5-8 years of experience with collateral domain experience.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with a diverse team.
- A commitment to maintaining a positive relationship with clients and providers.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,