Enterprise (90k-120k), 1 year renewal contract
$90000 - 120000 / month
Central and Western District
5 October 2018
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for Digital Product Manager that have experiences in projects within the banking and insurance sectors
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Impressive experience spanning at least five years running a PMO / Project Delivery team.
- An outstanding track record of implementing/maturing large scale program management capability across an organisation.
- Proven experience managing a portfolio of projects and driving project governance using a range of methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Brilliant experience managing and delivering successful programs that are cross functional and multi-year in timeline.
- Well-developed communication skills, and high level influencing skills.
- The ability to both build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Extensive partner management experience.
- Strong in governance/project accounting/budgeting/resource and planning
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 10 years of experience in running and leading a PMO within large organizations, banking or insurance background preferred
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate and manage stakeholders across all levels
- Familiar working in Agile environment
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience in working with global cross functional teams
- Immediate availability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300