Executive Assistant 25k - Financial Technology Firm
HK$25,000.00 - HK$25,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
15 August 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a financial technology (fintech) company headquartered in Hong Kong. They are reinventing traditional financial services by creating seamless mobile lending experiences.
The Role - Admin Assistant
- To provide administrative support to Group Finance and Legal Team (the Team)
- To assist in organizing and managing the Teams meetings and appointments
- To assist in preparation of meeting, reporting and presentation materials
- To organize, prepare, and handle business correspondence, confidential documents, expense claims, other administrative and general office duties
- To perform ad hoc duties assigned
- Diploma or above
- 3 years or above work experience in secretarial and executive support
- Good English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint,
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and a responsible team-player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
The Role - Executive Assistant
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to C-level Executives.
- To manage executive's calendars and meeting schedules.
- To organize business meetings, taking minutes and appointments.
- To handle travel booking, including hotels and ground transportation.
- To perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above.
- Minimum 8 years' secretial experience with 5 years or above to support senior executive.
- Good English and Cantonese.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, responsible with high flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300