Executive Assistant, PE, HKD50k
$50000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
August 29, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a global investment firm, based in the United States and operating across Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. They specialise in private equity, venture capital and credit products and are looking for a candidate to join their expanding team.
- Organize travel across time zones; liaise with the Travel Desk and local/overseas offices. Finalize itineraries, flight and hotel arrangements, visas and forex processing.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Coordinate registration for all conferences, field trips and group meetings
- Track business expenses and prepare expense reports
- Answer and screen all incoming calls
- Provide support for personal errands, mailings, reservations etc. as required.
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Inward & outward courier management of the office
- Work closely with Finance team on facility expenses and budget
- Work closely with Travel Services for travel agent and corporate hotels
- Assist Investment professionals with daily schedule and duties, to include calendar management, travel arrangement and expenses etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Dedicated and loyal
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.