Finance, AVP - Private Equity
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 March 2017
My client is one of the leading Private Equity firm and their real estate team is looking for a sub-team head to join their finance team.
Successful candidate will take care all rounded finance function of the firm. This role will primarily focusing on private equity fund accounting and administration, investment transactions support and liaison with auditors. Other than fund accounting, this role will take care group accounting, including overseeing tax planning for the fund management group.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification accounting and finance experience
- University graduate in accounting or finance, preferable with a CPA qualification
- Over 5 year working experience in PE fund operations. Candidate with Big 4 audit background is preferred
- Possess supervisory skill and able to give clear instructions to subordinate(s);
- Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
- Detail oriented, flexible, team player, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure with ad hoc requests;
- Good in English and Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,