Finance Manager - Financial Reporting
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 September 2017
My client, an International Pharmaceutical brand, is recruiting for a Finance Manager- Financial Reporting, to head up the Financeteam:
- Manage the Financial Reporting team to oversee accounts receivable, accounts receivable and financial reporting
- Review month-end closing processes and prepare operations report
- Oversee cashflow, credit control as well as related duties
- Responsible for reviewing accounting policies and procedures to suit company development
- Prepare annual financial statements and related disclosures and work closely with auditors
- Explore, evaluate and improve the capability of finance system in order to enhance the division efficiency.
- Ad-hoc project as required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or elated disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- Experience in MNC and experienced in managing sizable team
- Well versed with FI module of SAP & other systems
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, flexible and dynamic, able to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (with advanced level of Excel)
- Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,