Finance Manager - Group Reporting
HK$40,000.00 - HK$45,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
7 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Finance Manager - Group reporting
Our client is a local conglomerate with various industries and is listed in Hong Kong. Currently they are seeking for a Finance Manager to join their growing finance team.
- Prepare and review group consolidations, interim and annual reporting and group financial statements
- Manage group companies operations including billing and payments, month-end closing, prepare and review annual financial statements and tax computation
- Update on IFRS and accounting standards and provide advices on accounting treatment
- Involved in group budgeting & forecasting process
- Prepare management reporting and financial analysis for senior management
You will be a degree holder in Accounting and Finance and related discipline. You must be a qualified member of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent. You will have strong group consolidation experience. You will have a minimum of 5 years experiences in consolidation. You will have good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must. Immediately available is highly preferred.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300