Finance Manager- one year contract (salary 50k-80k)
$600000 - 960000 / month
Central and Western District
3 January 2018
Reputable Insurer with strong global presence looking for a Finance Manager.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintaining the financial health of organization.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances are maintained.
- Correspond with various departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plan.
In order to qualify for the role of Finance Manager, you must have the following:
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager within a financial/ insurance institution.
- Experience in financial sector with previous roles such as financial analyst.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Ability to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- BS/MA degree in finance, accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.