Financial Crime Project Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Our client, a long-standing Global bank, is expanding and looking for a seasoned Financial Crime and Compliance professional to fill the position of Project Manager.
As Financial Crime and Compliance project manager you will be responsible for:
- Drives and supports the program governance and creates oversight of all key programs.
- Support Global Financial Crimes Central Program Management Office (CPMO) and its management in providing independent project/program oversight by keeping apprised of project status through constant dialogue with project managers.
- Provide analysis on projects to identify any interdependencies between other projects, any duplication, and potential efficiencies in plan
- Develop and maintain relationships with key project, business and technology partners, working to communicate any key objectives or observations and supporting the overall communication and coordination with CPMO
- Identify appropriate project risks and issues, escalating to management appropriately.
- Compliance knowledge, especially in financial crimes is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and discipline of program and project management methodologies
- Proven track record in collaborating with staff across different organizational functions and driving consensus
- Ensures collaboration and escalation of high risk customer reviews to other relevant stakeholders
- Supports the creation and delivery of training for regulatory process changes
Send your resume (in WORD format) by clicking the apply button now LPT-9886. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,