(Financial IT) Infrastructure Lead/PM
HKD80000 - 150000 / month
Central and Western District
3 May 2019
IT and technology
A US-based financial service company is looking for a senior infrastructure candidate for their upcoming regional projects.
- Manage critical infrastructure projects across APAC (Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo)
- Act as a point of contact for global infrastructure specialists, management, key stakeholders of cross-functional teams and external parties Works with Business/Technology Owners to ensure that the deliverables achieve the business result that enables value creation.
- Handle APAC IT infrastructure
- Develops integrated baseline project plans applying estimated models; documents estimating assumptions, refines plans and manages performance against them
- Monitor and report project progress and cost. Identify, prioritize, and mitigate exposure of project risks.
- Handle budgets manage the cost-efficient plan
- Project execution, change management, site-work and handover supervision
- Identify Infrastructure gaps and needs for the region and assist in the long-term planning for infrastructure improvements
- Maintain and manage external vendors to ensure the project timelines and standards are strictly met
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of PMP preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in infrastructure projects, especially trading infrastructure revamp and datacenter build-out
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure design and engineering such as DC, network, server, storage etc.
- Intermediate to expert project management knowledge including plan development; scheduling methodology; project metrics gathering, analyzing, and reporting; risk and issue assessment and quantification methodologies; cost/benefit analysis and alternatives identification; budgeting, financials and benefits management
- Good understanding of IT security
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese/ Cantonese
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300