Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 26 September 2017
Our client is a leading US professional firm with strong business growth, they are now looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you would be responsible for overseeing the FP&A functions for both local and regional market. You are expected to preparing management reports, evaluating the business performance including preparing revenue, expenses and KPI analysis as well as managing a small team. As a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you would also need to provide recommendations for strategic planning and business improvement as well as perform other ad hoc. tasks.
- Degree in Accountancy/BBA or equivalent disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- At least 7 years of relevant commercial experience, preferably with Big4 experience
- Independent, and matured with strong sense of responsibility
- Solid Leadership experience is required
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Immediate available is highly desired
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,