Fixed Income Business Analyst
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 December 2017
Our client is a corporate and investment bank seeking a driven and knowledgeable individual to manage/deliver projects related to fixed income, focused in derivatives, in Hong Kong.
As a Fixed Income Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- In charge of managing projects and providing with a second level functional support - split between 2 occupations will be roughly 50/50.
- The perimeter includes all Fixed Income APAC activities, from Front Offices desks (Forex linear and options, Interest Rates Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Repo, and Treasuries) to Middle Offices, Market Risk and Finance/Product Control, in Hong Kong and other APAC locations.
- Projects include support of new branches, new products, new systems reconciliations, deployment of new features etc… in IT systems supporting the Fixed Income business line. It requires coordination with several teams, some located in headquarters (mainly IT teams) and some locally (Organization, Risk, Product Control, Compliance teams)
- Main IT systems in scope: Summit and Murex.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following experience:
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income cash and derivatives products, especially FX cash, Interest Rates Derivatives (IRS and exotics), CDS, FX options, Repos. The candidate should be able to explain how these products work and how trades are booked.
- Candidate should have a good knowledge of Summit FT: Pricing, Risks calculation, Trades booking. She/He should be able to help the first level support on specific cases.
- Ideally: knowledge of Murex for FX products: Trades booking via templates, FX risks via Portfolio Simulation screens, STPBusiness Experience:
- VP level. 3-5+ years in a similar business analyst position
- Experience in change project implementation or business transformation activities: collect and analyze user requirements, write specifications, coordinate with IT development team(s), prepare and execute test plans, organize roll out and follow up with end users.
- Experience in functional support: liaise directly with traders, sales and Middle Office users to understand issues, follow up on their resolution.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,