Full stack developer (20k-35k, 1 year contract)
HKD20000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
14 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a top-tier bank with a strong development drive, google-like work environment, and cutting-edge IT development projects.
They are currently working on a list of digital projects. This Full stack developer will work closely work Product Owners, Other UI and UX Designers .
- Work on multiple POCs and initiatives on client assignments (ranging from a few weeks to 1 year). Design, code, test program and maintain complex custom-build solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
- Partner with Business Analysts to design a solution and define a timeline and expectations
- Identify requirements and liaise with Business Analysts and Clients pro-actively
- Participate actively in stand-up meetings and design-thinking workshops
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Compile prototypes and mockups for client pitching
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in working in Agile
- Strong design and coding skills with Java/J2EE and related Java Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, MVC, Security)
- Understanding and working experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Working experience with Soap and REST web services
- Desired experience in main programming languages, environments and tools
- Database technologies such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB * Web server technologies such as Node.js, Apache, and Nginx
- Tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, CVS, Mercurial, Puppet, and GitHub * Interest or experience in machine learning/data science
- Other qualifications appreciated would be * Knowledge of Automation tools such as UiPath, BluePrism, WorkFusion
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300