Fund Accountant (PE or Hedge)
HKD25000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
12 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-known and well-established fund house, which has diverse business entities. Due to expansion of the business, they are seeking for a proactive and responsible fund accountant with good communication skills to join their team. They offer clear career path and development opportunities for the dedicated individual.
- To handle daily processing of transactions for a portfolio of investment funds and the preparation of cash reconciliations;
- To carry out daily accounting duties including bookkeeping and preparation of annual/ quarterly financial reporting packages and other ad-hoc/ specific reports;
- To prepare Net Asset Valuations for the fund on a monthly, weekly or daily basis as required by Managers.
- To assist with year-end financial reporting and audit;
- To ensure compliance to legal / regulatory and tax requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- At least 2 years of fund accounting experience in finance services.
- Good team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Strong oral and written communicate skills with colleagues at all level
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Fund Accountant.
- BIG 4 welcomed.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300