Fund House-Executive Assistant-20-25K[IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 October 2017
Our client is a Hong Kong based investment management firm that focuses on Chinese consumer equities.
They are currently looking for a self-disciplined and detail-oriented candidate with exceptional communication skill and prioritization skill to the team to facilitate the daily operation of the company.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to CEO such as calendar management, and expense claims
- Manage travel arrangement such as flight ticket booking, accommodation and visa application
- Schedule meetings and assist conference call set up
- Help with personal matters of the CEO
- Prepare presentation materials if required
- Prepare expense claims and filing company documents
- Degree holder or diploma with about 2 years relevant working experiences
- Good PC Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Flexible, presentable and responsible
- Can work under pressure and face-paced environment
- Patient, well organized and detail oriented
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,