Fund Operations, Asset Management, HKD40k
HKD30000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
7 May 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a well-managed and reputable independent investment manager, headquartered in Europe. With over a billion dollars in AUM (EUROS), they are currently looking to hire for their Operations Team. Sitting in a team of 5 people. This role will be responsible for assisting the Head of Operations various tasks, including fund operations, NAV, portfolio valuation, dealing with SFC, fund accounting and dealing with fund managers and other stakeholders.
· Preparing reports for mandate clients and per regulatory requirements and providing precise cash and stock position to Investment managers
· Ensuring accurate pricing of securities and complying with group pricing policy and handling fund corporate actions e.g. dividend payment, fund merge / termination etc.
· Working on Data Management and Reporting tasks, you will provide automation and efficiency improvement on producing reports for both internal and external clients as well as reports for financial AUM.
· You will also liaise with the Referential team located in Headquarters to improve processes and quality of reference data for valuation and reporting purpose etc.
· You will help with developing and implementing procedures and controls to ensure the compliance of regulations and group policy. You will involve in the projects and implementation related to new regulatory requirements and changes
· From operations perspective, you will involve and provide assistance in different stages of transverse projects involving Middle Office, such as new product launch, and work with the various stakeholders e.g. fund managers, sales, client servicing, marketing, risk, compliance, legal etc.
· Portfolio valuation
· Reconciliation: Cash, Stock and NAV
· Reports in compliance with SFC codes and guidelines and other regulatory reports
· Reconciling NAV produced by Fund Accountant
· Degree holder with a minimum of 5-year experience in asset management industry and/or investment operations.
· Qualified CPA is preferred
· Experience in Hong Kong domicile fund and QFII/RQFII product
· Knowledge on NAV calculation, middle office operation and fund audit is a must
· Knowledge of Portfolio Management and Reporting systems is also preferred
· Strong product knowledge including derivative and hedge fund would be a plus
· Good skill in excel and VBA. Knowledge of SQL and HTML would be a plus
· Proficient in MS Applications including advanced Excel and Access, and familiar with the use of system applications.
· Strong communication skill to deal with various internal and external parties and be able to work under pressure.
· Good team player to work with colleagues of various departments and at different levels.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
(Max 4,000 characters)
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300