Fund Account, Hedge Fund, HKD 35-45k
HKD35000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
10 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a reputable and global Financial Services firm, headquartered in the United States. They are one of the largest custodian banks and asset servicing company in the world, and are currently looking for a candidate to join their Hedge Fund Accounting team.
- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs complex Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Provides input into methodologies and checks the work of more junior team members.
- Provides guidance and reviews work related to cash and asset reconciliations relating to complex accounts or transactions.
- Resolves reconciliation of accounts for more complex or atypical transactions and reviews work of junior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of complex funds. Reviews draft reports completed by more junior staff.
- Regularly interacts with clients in answering questions and resolving issues regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members. May have people management responsibilities in some geography.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
- University graduated in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in fund accounting or trustee experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Good multi-tasking skills
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300